Monday, March 27, 2006

Why is it so difficult to think of things to write about?

I mean, seriously. I have a lot of interests, I have a lot of strong opinions. I should totally be rocking out in the blogosphere, yet I can never seem to make a blog last more than, what, a few months at most? I've been wracking my brains, and I just can't quite figure out why this is. I think, possibly, that this is because for me to be stimulated to write something, it has to be in the form of discussion. Ie: some slavering right-wing retard puts forward a point, I annihilate it. Someone says a band they like, I beat them to death with a pick handle and piss on their mothers grave for having such appaling taste.

Also, I totally forget things. I could reivew movies and albums and shit I've heard here, couldn't I? In my normal, cheery, chirpy, comic manner and all.

Well, okay, on that note, the latest Harry Potter movie...just don't.

Also, it's r-r-r-random fact time! DID YOU KNOW that neither Eric Harris or Dylan Klebold (of Columbine high school) ACTUALLY LISTENED TO MARILYN MANSON? Fact. They were rivetheads, if anything. KMFDM and Rammstein. The press just instituted Manson because no-one knew who either of those two bands were. Sad but true, folks, sad but true.

1 comment:

Kai said...

The only way I ever get ANY writing done is to basically, every one or two days, force my self to sit down and just write down every damned word that comes to mind, no matter how crass, worthless, or shitty it is. It helps me at least break down that little mental barrier of "Oh jeez I have to write something" that kinda naturally comes with your brain, prepackaged.